You love your home, neighborhood, yard, siding colors and custom front door. They’re all perfectly suited to your tastes. Your patio furniture, interior color scheme and furnishings are all perfect, too. But, still, something doesn’t seem quite right. That nagging feeling is your subconscious telling you it’s time to take a long, hard look at installing custom home windows.
It’s probably been a while, hasn’t it? Your old home windows don’t come close to being as energy efficient as new windows. They may no longer have the look and feel to match your updated interior—and exterior—design.
Custom home windows are the perfect solution. Customization provides a nearly infinite ability for you to mix and match features, including:
- Window Styles
- Stain or Paint Finishes
- Glass Options
Depending on the needed functionality and desired look, custom house windows are available in a wide range of styles, such as:
Architectural shapes are custom home windows available in a variety of configurations, including arch windows, octagons, round windows and more. Architectural and traditional window styles can be used independently, or can be combined in an unending variety to suit any need:
- A casement window on each side of a bow window to provide ventilation and an uninterrupted view.
- A half-round window stacked directly above a picture window to create a dramatic flair.
- An octagon to add the right touch to a stairway landing.
Stain and paint finishes
Window finishes will vary by window brand, with ProVia offering a wide range of options among its four window brands.
- Endure™ windows—popular interior wood-grain laminate colors along with appealing standard, upgrade or custom exterior colors.
- Aeris™ windows—real wood interiors in oak, cherry or maple wood, enhanced with an assortment of rich stain colors or popular paint colors. The window exteriors are available in white, beige, sandstone or classic bronze or a variety of paint color options.
- Aspect™ windows—simple yet popular interior and exterior white, beige and sandstone vinyl.
- ecoLite™ windows—offered only in white, with high-quality vinyl interiors and exteriors.
Gone are the days when the only choice for custom home replacement windows was clear glass. Today’s wide range of options affords you the ultimate opportunity to bring your design vision to life, with decorative windows that make your home the envy of your neighbors.
ProVia’s many window glass options include:
- Decorative glass—combining clear beveled glass and caming with privacy glass panels for an attractive design that enhances your home’s curb appeal.
- Art Glass—combining old-world craftsmanship with state-of-the-art technology in a variety of striking designs and color palettes.
- Privacy glass—available in several styles, privacy glass achieves the perfect marriage of form and function, maintaining your home’s privacy while allowing light to filter in. You can even combine privacy glass with Art Glass for the best combination of privacy and decorative flair.
- Tinted glass—protects your home’s interior from excess UV rays, reducing UV transmittance, solar heat gain and glare.
- Internal blinds—provides maximum privacy without having to clean dusty blinds.
- Internal grids—popular window enhancements for Classic/Colonial and Craftsman-style homes.
Bringing it all together
The myriad of design choices available for custom home windows, including several styles, decorative glass patterns and window colors in a seemingly unending number of combinations can sometimes lead to decision fatigue.
Thankfully, ProVia and our outstanding network of dealers are uniquely situated to assist in creating the right custom look for your home.
We understand your concerns and have dedicated an entire Design Center of our website as a resource area for homeowners to help you envision your new windows. There you can find images of window installations, recommended colors, helpful articles and window configuration tools to help you start your project.
Let ProVia help you replace your windows with custom house windows to make your home the gem of your neighborhood. Visit our Design Center.
Product Manager - Windows & Vinyl Patio Doors