Our dedication to creating energy-efficient products led to an active partnership with the ENERGY STAR® Program. Since 2002, our engineers have worked closely with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and its ENERGY STAR voluntary program to help who dedicate themselves to environmental responsibility. We work hard to produce professional-class doors and custom replacement windows that meet or exceed ENERGY STAR certified criteria and proudly display the distinctive blue label on our products.
ProVia®'s ENERGY STAR certified doors and windows are independently tested and certified to meet strict energy-efficiency standards set by the Environmental Protection Agency. ProVia has been awarded nine times by the EPA with our entry doors, four for Partner of the Year, four for Partner of the Year – Sustained Excellence, and in 2015, our first award for Excellence in Promotion for our outstanding efforts to promote and educate our communities on the importance of saving energy with our Sammy the Star™ ENERGY STAR Educational Program.
At ProVia, not only do we manufacture energy-efficient doors and windows, but we also exercise corporate environmental stewardship. Here are a few examples:
- We use Honeywell's fourth generation Solstice® Liquid Blowing Agent that was formulated to be nonflammable while significantly lowering global warming potential and improve energy efficiency.
- We recycle paper, metals and glass.
- Solar energy panels are being used at three production facilities as part of the company’s effort to lower energy costs.
- Our Pollution Prevention Program dramatically reduced solvent usage.
- To save fuel, our trucks use the TriPac Idle Reduction and Temperature Management System.
- Paperless online ordering and internal paperless fax system reduces paper usage.
From the dreaming stages of purchasing your windows and doors to the actual installation of your products, ProVia and our partnership with ENERGY STAR, is with you every step of the way to assure you have quality performance products that will not only save you money but stay true for years to come.
Learn more about ENERGY STAR by visiting www.energystar.gov
To find the comfort and savings you've been look for, consider ProVia's energy-efficient doors and windows:
Familiarize yourself with ENERGY STAR, their criteria and our ENERGY STAR certified doors and windows.
Determine your ENERGY STAR climate zone and find products that meet the criteria for your region.
Install products correctly. Go to our dealer locator and look for dealers who have completed our Installer Certification Program.
Save money while protecting the environment and living comfortably.