The ProVia App offers photographic navigation, enabling dealers to easily visualize home design options with their customers.
SUGARCREEK, Ohio, August 17, 2015 – ProVia today launched the company’s new App for iPad, a tool designed to enhance the experience between dealers and their customers when selecting exterior building products for the home. This powerful visualization engine can be used to configure doors and windows, or select from ProVia’s collection of Heartland vinyl siding and Heritage manufactured stone styles. Available as a free download in the App Store on iTunes, the ProVia App is navigated by using photos instead of selecting styles by names and descriptions of products, therefore creating a highly visual design process.
Choose Exterior Building Products With Confidence
Because ProVia’s exterior building products are customizable, an abundance of choices are available to dealers and their customers. The ProVia App provides visual options that make these choices easier to consider and select with confidence. App functionalities include:
- Door Selector: Choose from four fiberglass and steel exterior door lines and more than 30 door styles, plus a variety of stain/paint colors, glass choices and hardware options
- Window Selector: Choose from five window lines and many styles including bay windows, architectural windows, slider windows, casement windows, and double hung windows, plus a multitude of glass options
- Vinyl Siding Colors and Options: Choose from nine different vinyl siding types and 32 siding colors
- Manufactured Stone Colors and Styles: Choose from eight different stone styles and a variety of colors
- Product Sizing and Energy Performance Data
- Videos, Photo Galleries and Brochures
- Locate a ProVia Dealer
The Dealer Edition of the ProVia App provides additional features that facilitate the remodeling professional’s sales process. These include:
- Product Pricing: Pros can configure their unique sell pricing
- Product Ordering: Once connected to the Internet, pros can convert what they configured into an order
- Program Management: Pros can customize the app to display certain product lines
Once downloaded, the app can be used without an Internet connection, making it portable and convenient for dealers.
Exceptional User Experience
The ProVia App was created in-house by the company’s Information Technology staff. “Choosing exterior building products should be a highly visual experience,” said Brent Mullet, ProVia’s Vice President of Information Technologies. “With the ProVia App, our goal is to deliver an exceptional user experience for our dealers and their customers. By visualizing the finished result during the selection process, dealers and their customers can choose home products with confidence.”
To learn more, please visit the iPad App page on our website. The App can be downloaded from the App Store – search for “ProVia.”
# # #
Headquartered in Sugarcreek, Ohio, ProVia is a leading manufacturer of professional-class entry doors, storm doors, patio doors, windows, vinyl siding and manufactured stone. The professional-class designation reflects the company’s high level of quality, service and customization. ProVia has been an ENERGY STAR® Partner with the Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy since 2002, and has won nine ENERGY STAR awards: Partner of the Year for Door Manufacturing (four times), Sustained Excellence (four times), and Excellence in ENERGY STAR Promotion. ProVia employs more than 575 people at its headquarters and manufacturing facilities in Sugarcreek, Walnut Creek, Baltic and Zanesville, Ohio, and Booneville, Miss. For more information, visit www.provia.com.