ProVia’s Aeris Wood+Vinyl Replacement Windows Allow You to Choose Both
Eventually, just about everyone sells a home.
When you’re ready to replace your home windows, you’ll have several decisions to make, and one of the most basic will be to decide what type of windows you want.
The great wood vs. vinyl debate has raged ever since replacement vinyl windows first hit the market in the 1960s, and each side has valid points about its material of choice.
Wood window champions cite advantages like:
- Outstanding insulation capabilities
- Warm look and feel
- Ability to paint interior and exterior different colors
- Excellent resale value
Vinyl window proponents point out benefits such as:
- Lower purchase cost than wood
- Ease of maintenance
- Improved aesthetics, including a variety of color options for both the interior and exterior
- Excellent insulation capabilities
The lower cost of vinyl windows often tips the decision in their favor, although there are still those who opt for wood as their material choice for replacement windows.
But the question of wood vs. vinyl windows presents a false dichotomy. Instead of choosing one material or the other, why not choose both?
ProVia's Aeris windows offer the best of both worlds: the beauty of wood inside, paired with the advantages of a maintenance-free vinyl exterior.
Aeris windows are engineered and manufactured so the wood snaps into the vinyl and becomes an integral component of the window.
Aeris replacement windows offer other advantages, including:
- Designer styling
- Excellent finish options: 16 stain and color selections covering three wood types (Oak, Cherry and Maple) for interior frames, and four exterior frame color choices for outstanding curb appeal
- Availability across all window styles and shapes
- ENERGY STAR® certification
- Standard ComforTech™ Warm Edge Glazing, providing less heat loss, warmer glass temperatures and reduced interior condensation
If you’re still undecided about the wood vs. vinyl windows debate, a ProVia Aeris window will give you the advantages of both.