SUGARCREEK, Ohio, July 12, 2018 – ProVia has implemented a new packaging system designed to provide increased protection for their vinyl windows. Windows are now shipped to dealers in fully enclosed boxes made of corrugated cardboard, and each box is custom-fit to match exact window dimensions. The full-box solution provides several advantages for dealers and their customers.
ProVia’s New Window Packaging
New Window Packaging: Advantages
- Greatly reduces the risk of damage to the screen, glass, and vinyl components
- Prevents dents or marring of frames, and scratching or breaking glass
- Additional protection of fragile accessories such as nail fins means they arrive at the dealer intact
- Boxes simplify the stacking process in shipping trucks by providing even surfaces that remain secure as shipments travel
- Windows remain free of dirt, dust and contamination
- Professional appearance upon arrival at job sites
- Boxes can be recycled
The new packaging is used on ProVia’s full line of vinyl windows. ProVia’s commitment to enhancing window packaging reflects the company’s mission “to serve, by caring for details in ways others won’t.”
# # #
Headquartered in Sugarcreek, Ohio, ProVia is a leading manufacturer of professional-class entry doors, storm doors, patio doors, windows, vinyl siding and manufactured stone. The professional-class designation reflects the company’s high level of quality, service and customization. ProVia has been an ENERGY STAR® Partner with the Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy since 2002, and has won eleven ENERGY STAR awards: Partner of the Year for Door Manufacturing (four times), Sustained Excellence (six times), and Excellence in ENERGY STAR Promotion. ProVia employs nearly 800 people at its headquarters and 5 manufacturing facilities in Sugarcreek, Walnut Creek and Baltic, Ohio, and Booneville, Miss. For more information, visit http://www.provia.com.