- "Single 7" (pictured)
- Double 6"
- 8" Board ‘n Batten
- Triple 4" Dutch Lap
High-Tension Structural Return & Nail Depth Guide
- More rigid connection to the exterior wall
- Helps prevent nails from being nailed too tightly
Double-Ply Nailing Hem
- Double the tear resistance
- Increased high wind performance
Patented Twister Lock and Cyclonic Locking System
- Bolsters the lock in winds up to 227 mph
Enhances overall rigidity of siding system on the wall
Windload tested to 227 mph
(223 mph - 8" Board ‘n Batten)4
Rigid EPS Foam Insulation1
- Maximum thermal R-value2 performance
- Increases panel rigidity
- 5 times greater impact resistance
- Contains PREVENTOL® TM3 termite protection
1 1/8" Panel Projection
- Enhanced shadow lines
- Added panel rigidity
Tested and Certified
- Meets or exceeds ASTM standards and VSI Product Certification
- Prevents the panel from dropping out of the lock during installation
- Secures the patented Twister Lock and Cyclonic Locking System
- Progressive Foam Technologies, Inc’s Fullback Insulation
- R-values are based on Federal Trade Commission requirements under the ASTM C1363 standard, which provides stringent, repeatable and reproducible results. While R-values for some profiles produced through ASTM C1363 testing may result in lower R-values than simulation modeling, the home insulating performance of insulated siding has not changed. ASTM C1363 testing provides added assurance of its energy efficiency performance and R-value results.
- PREVENTOL® TM is a registered trademark of Progressive Foam Technologies, Inc.
- Windload testing is based upon ASTM 5206 testing and the results are reported per ASTM 3679 section 5.11. Florida Building Code FL#1712.5
Maximum Impact Resistancenventional hollow siding, CedarMAX Insulated Siding gives a solid foundation of support against rain, hail or your child’s fastball. The rigid foam offers 5 times greater impact resistance over hollow siding.