ProVia® Launches New High-Performance Endure™ Windows, the Choice for Maximum Energy Efficiency
SUGARCREEK, Ohio, September 1, 2015 –ProVia® today announced the launch of their new Endure™ window series, which offers innovative high-performance features that maximize energy efficiency. Endure windows are ENERGY STAR® Certified, and are independently tested to meet strict energy-efficiency standards. Endure windows come standard with ProVia’s ComforTech Warm Edge Glazing System, a high-tech glass package that measurably improves thermal performance that can be specified up to an R-value of 9.
Endure™ Windows Maximize Energy Efficiency
ProVia’s Endure high-performance window series are the result of over thirty years of real-world research and development. Following are some of their key features:
- High Energy Efficiency (up to R-9)
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
- ComforTech™ Insulated Glass—Up to 1”
- Neopor® Insulation
- Full Perimeter Triple Weatherstripping, to reduce air infiltration
- INNERGY Thermal Reinforcements
- Dual Tech Sweep Lock and Tilt Latches, for easy operation with a stylish aesthetic
- Sunshield® Vinyl in the frame and sash resists discoloration, warping, rotting, corrosion, denting and rust
- Lifetime Limited Warranty on materials, workmanship, glass breakage and seal failure
# # #
Headquartered in Sugarcreek, Ohio, ProVia is a leading manufacturer of professional-class entry doors, storm doors, patio doors, windows, vinyl siding and manufactured stone. The professional-class designation reflects the company’s high level of quality, service and customization. ProVia has been an ENERGY STAR® Partner with the Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy since 2002, and has won nine ENERGY STAR awards: Partner of the Year for Door Manufacturing (four times), Sustained Excellence (four times), and Excellence in ENERGY STAR Promotion. ProVia employs more than 575 people at its headquarters and manufacturing facilities in Sugarcreek, Walnut Creek, Baltic and Zanesville, Ohio, and Booneville, Miss. For more information, visit www.provia.com.