SUGARCREEK, Ohio, October 15, 2015 – ProVia® today announced the launch of their new Aspect™ vinyl window series, which offers innovative performance features that deliver high energy efficiency, simplified. Aspect windows utilize the same extrusions and many of the same components as ProVia’s top-of-the-line Endure™ windows, with simplified technologies that maintain excellent energy efficiency. The windows are ENERGY STAR® Certified, and are independently tested to meet strict energy-efficiency standards. Aspect windows come standard with ProVia’s ComforTech™ Warm Edge Glazing System, a high-tech glass package that measurably improves thermal performance and provides less heat loss, warmer glass temperatures and reduced interior condensation.
Aspect™ Vinyl Windows: Excellent Durability Plus High Energy Efficiency
ProVia’s Aspect vinyl windows feature a multi-chambered frame and sash system, providing excellent durability and high energy efficiency. Following are some of their key features:
- High energy efficiency (up to R-9)
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
- ComforTech™ Warm Edge Glazing System – Up to 1"
- Roller-Tilt™ balance system with color-matched covers
- Integral Interlock at meeting rail
- Structural support leg resists deflection under windy conditions
- Sunshield® Vinyl in the frame and sash resists discoloration, warping, rotting, corrosion, denting and rust
- Top sash retention – prevents sash drift
- Lifetime Limited Warranty on materials, workmanship, glass breakage and seal failure
# # #
Headquartered in Sugarcreek, Ohio, ProVia is a leading manufacturer of professional-class entry doors, storm doors, patio doors, windows, vinyl siding and manufactured stone. The professional-class designation reflects the company’s high level of quality, service and customization. ProVia has been an ENERGY STAR® Partner with the Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy since 2002, and has won nine ENERGY STAR awards: Partner of the Year for Door Manufacturing (four times), Sustained Excellence (four times), and Excellence in ENERGY STAR Promotion. ProVia employs more than 575 people at its headquarters and manufacturing facilities in Sugarcreek, Walnut Creek, Baltic and Zanesville, Ohio, and Booneville, Miss. For more information, visit www.provia.com.