ProVia’s Embarq™ Fiberglass Entry Doors Now Available to All Customers
All ProVia Customers now have the opportunity to sell the most energy-efficient door in the U.S. market.
SUGARCREEK, Ohio, February 9, 2016 – Effective immediately ProVia’s Embarq™ fiberglass entry doors – the most energy-efficient entry doors in the U.S. market – are available to all ProVia customers. The Embarq Fiberglass Entry System was first introduced in 2014 and was available only to Platinum dealers as the first step in a phased rollout. Phase I is complete and distribution is now fully expanded to all ProVia customers.
Key Features of Embarq Fiberglass Entry Doors
- Embarq doors provide a U-factor of 0.10, the lowest recorded heat conduction measurement for entry doors in the U.S.
- To enhance efficiency and accommodate more insulation, the Embarq fiberglass entry door is two and a half inches thick, which is over 40% thicker than standard exterior doors.
- An integrated channel in the side rails and header of the door allows for even more energy-efficient foam.
- A dual perimeter seal to create a nearly impenetrable barrier against drafts and energy leaks.
- A custom-designed sweep which accommodates the door’s added thickness and keeps out unwanted elements and uncomfortable temperatures.
- Available in six popular door styles and four wood grain species: Cherry, Mahogany, Oak and Knotty Alder.
- ProVia’s patented process allows a different series, style and finish to be used on each side of the door.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty on the door structure, and 10-Year Finish Warranty
"Embarq is an excellent product for high energy-efficiency homes," says Phil Wengerd, Vice President of Market Strategies for ProVia. "Today all ProVia customers have the opportunity to set themselves apart with the number one entry door in the country in terms of energy performance."
Learn more at www.provia.com.
# # #
Headquartered in Sugarcreek, Ohio, ProVia is a leading manufacturer of professional-class entry doors, storm doors, patio doors, windows, vinyl siding and manufactured stone. The professional-class designation reflects the company’s high level of quality, service and customization. ProVia has been an ENERGY STAR® Partner with the Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy since 2002, and has won nine ENERGY STAR awards: Partner of the Year for Door Manufacturing (four times), Sustained Excellence (four times), and Excellence in ENERGY STAR Promotion. ProVia employs more than 600 people at its headquarters and manufacturing facilities in Sugarcreek, Walnut Creek, Baltic and Zanesville, Ohio, and Booneville, Miss. For more information, visit www.provia.com.
< BACK TO NEWSROOM HOME