ProVia® Launches New ecoLite™ Vinyl Window Series, the Choice for New Construction and Multifamily Builders
SUGARCREEK, Ohio, December 1, 2015 – ProVia® today announced the launch of their new ecoLite™ vinyl window series, which offers innovative performance features that provide an excellent choice for new construction or multifamily builders. ecoLite windows come standard with an Intercept™ Blackline glazing system, which improves thermal performance and provides less heat loss, warmer glass temperatures and reduced interior condensation.
ecoLite™ Vinyl Windows: Economy Redefined
ProVia’s ecoLite vinyl windows feature a multi-chambered frame and sash system. Following are some of their key features:
- Available in: Double Hung, Single Hung, Slider, Picture and Architectural Shapes
- 3/4” insulated glass utilizing Intercept Blackline spacer
- Quick Tilt™ balance system with color-matched covers
- Integral Interlock at meeting rail
- Sunshield® Vinyl in the frame and sash resists discoloration, warping, rotting, corrosion, denting and rust
- Accessory grooves for more interior and exterior trim options
- Can be ordered with or without integral nail fin
- Lifetime Limited Warranty on materials, workmanship, which includes a 20-year warranty on glass seal failure
# # #
Headquartered in Sugarcreek, Ohio, ProVia is a leading manufacturer of professional-class entry doors, storm doors, patio doors, windows, vinyl siding and manufactured stone. The professional-class designation reflects the company’s high level of quality, service and customization. ProVia has been an ENERGY STAR® Partner with the Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy since 2002, and has won nine ENERGY STAR awards: Partner of the Year for Door Manufacturing (four times), Sustained Excellence (four times), and Excellence in ENERGY STAR Promotion. ProVia employs more than 575 people at its headquarters and manufacturing facilities in Sugarcreek, Walnut Creek, Baltic and Zanesville, Ohio, and Booneville, Miss. For more information, visit www.provia.com.
ecoLite window by ProVia, shown in Architectural Shapes style