Never Fear – Choose Home Renovation Products With Confidence!
By Joe Klink
Whether you’re a homeowner searching for much-dreamed-about home renovation products or a dealer seeking to ensure that your customers are “beyond satisfied,” you share a common dilemma – making decisions about product selection can be nerve-wracking. With all the research, comparisons, and guesswork (Will it look great? Will it perform reliably? Will it add to the value of the home?), the selection process can feel like a big overwhelming task. At ProVia we’re rolling out our latest website technology that takes some of the guesswork out of the home renovation process and helps you choose products with confidence.
SEE Your Home’s Future – For FREE!
Of course, picking out new entry doors, replacement windows, vinyl siding and manufactured stone can be very exciting. But we figured it’d be a lot more exciting if you could actually see what these products look like on an actual home. So recently we unveiled the new ProVia Visualizer. This free online tool can be used to preview ProVia home renovation products on sample images…or on your own house photos.
In addition to trying on our entry doors, siding and stone products, the new Visualizer offers additional product choices for home windows: double hung windows, slider windows, casement windows, picture windows, and storm doors. Some highlights of the Visualizer include:
- Open access and free to use, without annoying barriers like forms or registrations
- ProVia products can be viewed either on sample images or on uploaded photos of your actual home
- You can “try out” various products and create your own aesthetic, with a wide variety of styles, colors and hardware to choose from
- The improved user interface makes it easy to select and view product choices
Go to the Visualizer now and play – but first run out and snap a photo of your own home if you really want some fun. (Fair warning: you might fall in love.)
Enhancing the User Experience
Just as in the products we make, it’s the details that make the difference in the usefulness of our website. With that in mind, we added lots of upgrades throughout the site that make it easier to find and compare products. Here are just a few:
- The Products menu in the top navigation is now organized by generic terms such as “Entry Doors” instead of branded terms like “Signet,” making the viewing process much more intuitive
- The Heartland Siding section offers easy-to-browse selections for siding colors and accessories
- New landing pages for vinyl siding and manufactured stone are streamlined and offer many product highlights for visitors to discover
We’ve added more value for professionals with upgrades to the Professionals section of the ProVia website:
- Tons of new content and reference materials like Specifications, Installation Instructions, Insulation Guides, Certifications, Warranty Info, and more
- Any dealer’s “Where To Buy” listing can now include a Google 360-Degree Showroom Tour (if you don’t currently have this, you can learn more in my previous blog post “Bring Eyeballs Into Your Showroom – Virtually!”)
- The “Where To Buy” listing can also include a “Connect Me” link that homeowners can use to directly contact you by email
You can activate the new “Where To Buy” features by logging into your account via entryLINK and adjusting your “Location Settings.” There you can paste in the URL to your Virtual Showroom Tour and add email addresses for receiving leads. If you need help, feel free to contact our Customer Service team.
Choose With Confidence
Our goal is to help make the process of choosing home renovation products easier, less stressful, and a whole lot more fun. Even better, we hope these new website tools will inspire you with choices that surprise and delight. Combine these tools with your imagination and create (or help your customers create) the home renovations of your dreams.