Instructional Documents PDF Format
- New Construction Entry Door Instructions
- Prehung Storm Door Instructions
- Full Wood Frame with Cladding Instructions
- Expander Storm Door Instructions
- Steel Frame onto Wood Stud Wall Instructions
- Non-Prehung Storm Door Instructions
- Steel Frame onto Existing Masonry Instructions
- Inswing Storm Door Instructions
- Steel Frame onto Steel Stud Wall Instructions
- Replacement Entry Door Instructions
- 2-lite Assembled Patio Door Instructions
- Installation Manual
- 2-lite Unassembled Patio Door Instructions
- 3-lite End Operable Unassembled Patio Door Instructions
- 3-lite Center Operable Unassembled Patio Door Instructions
- Stone Installation Instructions
- 4-lite Unassembled Patio Door Instructions
- Panic Bar Vertical Rod Adjustment
- Plugless Trim Installation
- Warped slab check
- Measuring for entry doors
- Reengaging blind glass control slides
- Storm door closer installation and adjustment
- Spectrum balancer replacement
- Spectrum screen replacement
- Storm door screw cover install & removal
ProVia Installation Tips:
After receiving your ProVia products and before going to the installation site, we recommend the following:
- Inspect your package for any visible damages to the product
- Double check your paperwork with the UPC label on the product(s) and make sure all information matches up to what you have on your paperwork.
- If you have ordered extra optional items, make sure they are in the package before driving to the installation site.
- Make sure you have the appropriate tools before driving to the installation site.
- Make sure your rough opening is clear and free of any debris or rotted wood.
- As always, practice SAFETY and ensure your installation site is a SAFE WORKPLACE.