ProVia's Valuescore values drive ProVia's success
The ProVia StoryPast, Present & Future
ProVia AwardsCORPORATE AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
ProVia EmploymentWe provide a culture to thrive
Where Old-World Craftsmanship Creates Products with Timeless Appeal.
ProVia is nestled within the rolling hills of Sugarcreek, Ohio, the heart of the nation's largest Amish population. The company was started in a garage by Bill Mullet more than 40 years ago and has grown into a nationally known manufacturer of high-quality entry door systems, energy-efficient, vinyl replacement windows, super polymer vinyl siding, artfully-crafted, manufactured stone, and lifetime-lasting metal roofing. ProVia has built a reputation in the building products industry for quality, old-world craftsmanship and personal care for customers, which extends to every part of our culture. The company has been through many changes to accommodate its growth, including expansions, acquisitions, and the implementation of state-of-the-art production equipment. The current headquarters, constructed in 1984, underwent major renovation and expansions in 1993, 2001 and 2005 and 2012/2013.
Today, ProVia remains privately owned by the Mullet family and continues to invest in its facilities, employees, customers and research & development. The company continues to manufacture outstanding replacement door, window, vinyl siding, manufactured stone and metal roofing products with a dedicated growing team that distributes products throughout most of the United States.
ProVia: The Professional Way
To serve, by caring for details
in ways others won't.
At ProVia, our top priority is serving and caring about others. We try to show that not only through the outstanding products, service and quality our customers have come to expect, but by caring for the smallest detail of our customers' needs. In fact, we believe that so passionately our mission statement is, "To serve, by caring for details in ways others won't." Because 'to serve' is an active statement, it represents our relentless pursuit of looking for ways to put our mission into action.
Some of those ways include hand-crafting every detail and providing you with a custom-fit down to an 1/8" on pre-finished and ready-to-install doors and windows. We also offer a high level of customization available to suit your needs. Paired with quick, efficient delivery - we make it possible for you to have exactly what you want, when you want it.
To be the premier building products manufacturer, providing unmatched quality and service.
At ProVia, we care about our customers as much as we do the products and services we meticulously provide. We combine old-world craftsmanship with state-of-the-art technology to deliver personalized care with every order. We invite you to experience ProVia’s full line of products crafted the Professional Way - which includes the industry’s best in doors, windows, siding and stone.
To let our light shine before others, so that they may see our good works and give glory to our Father who is in heaven. -Adapted from Matthew 5:16
The Mullet family has built ProVia upon principles that are timeless. These values have been instilled into our team members along with a relentless discomfort with the status quo. This offers great assurance that the team which has built such a dynamic organization will successfully carry it into the future. We are committed to continually enhancing people’s lives through the work we do and the products we make. This will define ProVia’s future as it has our past.
ProVia's 19 Core Values
ProVia has found success as a custom building products company by adhering to 19 Core Values that guide our company to develop rewarding, long-term relationships with its employees, dealers and customers.
- Integrity – We do the right thing because it is right.
- Servant Leadership – We lead by serving with humility.
- Quality – We are committed to consistently producing best-in-class products.
- Employee – We create an engaging environment that fosters a fulfilling life experience.
- Customer – We serve our customers with excellence by delivering beyond their expectations.
- Honor – We respect the dignity and merit of each individual.
- Teamwork – We leverage and celebrate the power of many.
- Honesty – We are truthful and transparent.
- Continuous Improvement – We have a relentless discomfort with the status quo.
- Compassion – We invest in healing the hurts of others.
- Generosity – We carefully manage our resources so we can give.
- Knowledge – We have an intricate understanding of our business and markets.
- Accountability – We owe it to one another to do our best and to say when we’re not.
- Recover Together – We will all stumble . . . Getting back up is easier with a helping hand.
- Future Focus – We define our destination . . . And create the path to get there.
- Self-Aware – We are grounded and understand our capabilities.
- Ambition – We accept big challenges and strive to make great things happen.
- Ingenuity – We have the vision to see what could be and the creativity to make it happen.
- Sustainability – We use good stewardship to ensure profits and lasting stability.